Season dates: The season begins middle of October 2019 and will run until the end of February 2020.
City Finals (U9 and up) – February 22 and 23, 2020, Edmonton
Provincials (Tier 4, U13 and up) – March 13-15, 2020 (city TBA- Edmonton or Calgary)
Registration: Tuesday, August 27, 2019, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
Late Registration #1: Friday, August 30, 2019, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (two volunteer commitments required)
Late Registration #2: Saturday, September 6th, 2019, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (two volunteer commitments required)
Location: Lorelei-Beaumaris Community hall (Rink Shack) 16220-103 ST Edmonton, AB, T5J 2R7.
Online Registration https://emsasoccerportal.com Soccer registrations are NOT COMPLETE until you have attended one of the soccer registration meetings even if you have chosen to pay online.
1) A Valid Community Membership for 2019-2020. Memberships are available to purchase on registration day or online at http://efcl.org/membership/ (yearly family membership cost is $25).
2) The online registration (https://emsasoccerportal.com) must be completed before coming to the community registration. There are step by step instructions how to register. Please bring a copy of your online registration confirmation with you to the registration day.
3) Player’s legal proof of age (e.g. Alberta health care, please note: school ID will NOT be accepted).
4) Deposit Cheque for $250.00 per Volunteer Commitment. Commitment options are available at the registration day.
a) Regular registration requires 1 volunteer commitment per registered player.
b) Late Registration requires 2 volunteer commitments per registered player. No late fees are charged.
1) You will be able to pay you soccer fees during online registration, but please note that you will be charged a $10.00 service fee. We now accept debit and credit cards at our registration meetings, and we do not charge service fee.
2) It has come to our attention that the fees on the EMSA registration portal are inaccurate. For accurate fees please see the table above. If you pay soccer fee online, then at the registration meeting additional fees will be collected. The adjustment will be an additional $25 for U5 and U7; $35 for all other ages. This fee covers player’s uniform (yours to keep), equipment, team picture, coaches training, etc.
3) You may withdraw from soccer program prior to September 15, 2019. Please notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your soccer registration fee will be refunded less a $25 admin fee. Community memberships are not refundable. No refunds can be processed after September 15, 2019.
4) Once you have registered, you will be required to fulfill your volunteer commitment whether your child is playing or not, as registering your child means a position on a team is being held and a volunteer commitment has been reserved for you.
We welcome players from any community to come play with us!! We encourage you to register with your home community and request a transfer on your registration form. Soccer Directors of each community will honor transfer requests.