2018 Outdoor Soccer Season
The Lorelei-Beaumaris Community League is working on preparation for 2018 Outdoor Soccer Season. Our Board members are committed to improving our programs so they are more enjoyable for our Players, Coaches and Parents. Edmonton North Zone Minor Soccer Association (“EMSA”) runs the community based indoor soccer program. EMSA North and communities cooperate to provide this recreational program for children in the area.
Outdoor Soccer 2018 registration has been complete.
If you have any questions or requests please contact our Soccer Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration cannot be accepted without all pieces of information listed below:
- A Valid Family Community Membership (available for $25). Community memberships are available to purchase on registration day. Or online at (http://efcl.org/membership/ ).
- Registration is done online only at (http://emsanorth.com/play/register/). There are step by step instructions how to register. The online registration must be completed before coming to the community registration. Please bring 2 copies of your registration confirmation with you to registration day.
- One undated deposit Cheque for $200.00 per Volunteer Commitment (see information below).
- Player’s legal proof of age (eg. Alberta health care, please note: school ID will NOT be accepted). Registration can not be completed without player's proof of age.
- Proof of address.
Additional Registration details
- All financial commitments must be made in the form of Cash or Cheques. We can not accept debit or credit cards. You will have the option to pay Registration Fee upon registration online, but you will be charged an extra 10-15$ for online payment (you may want to consider paying in person during the registration night instead of online).
- There are no refunds for fees or volunteer commitments once registration has been done.
- Each regular registration requires 1 volunteer commitment (e.g. working Bingo or Casino, helping with Canada Day or other events, etc) which you will sign up for during the registration day. Once you fulfilled your volunteer commitment, your 200$ will be returned. If you failed to fulfill it, the cheque will be cashed by the community. If you cheque does not go through you will be charged $35 fee for insufficient funds.
- Each late registration requires 2 volunteer commitments and a $25 late fee.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. No more than two family members may fulfill their volunteer commitment on the same night
Fees and Games Information
General Soccer Details:
- The season begins May 1, 2018:
- Round 1: May 1 – May 11, 2018
- Round 2: May 14 – May 31, 2018
- Round 3: June 4 – June 21, 2018
- City Finals: July 2 – 8, 2018
- Inter Cities: July 21 – 22, 2018
- Provincials: July 20 – 22, 2018
- Soccer Fees for 2018 Outdoor Season include: uniform (jersey, shorts & 1 pair of socks), individual/ team photo, general league fees, and U10 – U18 includes referee fees.
- Here you can find more information about team organization, volunteering and coaching
- Here you can find more information about uniforms and appropriate soccer apparel
Questions / Concerns
If you would like to submit a complaint about a coach, player, spectator, ref you must first follow the proper steps “Chain of Command”. Should one of the steps be missed, your complaint will not be looked at.
Have you waited the required 24 hours cooling off period?
EMSA North Discipline Committee will NOT review any complaint that is less than 24 hours after the incident.
Have you followed the proper chain of command on who you should contact? If you haven’t, then you must as the discipline committee will not the process defined below has been followed.
TEAM COACH/ MANAGER
EMSA North OFFICE – DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Soccer Directors for Lorelei-Beaumaris by email – email@example.com
For more information about Edmonton Minor Soccer Association please see Edmonton North Zone Soccer website http://www.emsanorth.ca