Registration: Wed, August 24, 2016; 7:00 pm – 9: 00 pm.
Late Registration: Sun, September 04, 2016; 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Location : Lorelei-Beaumaris Community hall (Rink Shack)
16220-103 st, Edmonton, AB, T5J2R7.
Registration Requirements (please bring the following items)
- A Valid Community Membership for Sept. 2016 – 2017. Community memberships ($25 per family) are available to purchase on registration day OR online at (http://efcl.org/membership/ ).
- Two (2) copies of your registration confirmation.
- Registration is done online only at (http://emsanorth.com/play/register/). The online registration must be completed before coming to the community registration.
- Player’s legal proof of age (eg. Alberta health care, please note: school ID will not be accepted).
- Proof of address.
- Deposit Cheque for $200.00 per Volunteer Commitment.
- Each regular registration requires 1 volunteer commitment.
- Each late registration requires 2 volunteer commitments.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. No more than two family members my fulfil their volunteer commitment on the same night.
Registration cannot be accepted without all pieces of information or without all financial commitments being made in the form of Cash or Cheques.
There are no refunds for fees or volunteer commitments once registration has been done.
- Uniform Deposit Cheque $100.00 for all groups to be given to the coaches upon receipt of the uniform. You will receive one jersey, one pair of shorts that must be returned at the end of the season. You will also receive one pair of socks for your child to KEEP.
- A Cheque or Cash method of Payment ONLY will be accepted for Registration Fees. (You will also have the option to pay this fee upon registration online).
- Indoor Soccer Fees typically include: U10 – U18 referee fees, 1 pair of socks, individual/team photo, and indoor field user fees